News Overflow: Japan-based freelance writer clogs the news drain

I live in Osaka, Japan and write about food and agriculture, stocks, travel and whatever strikes my fickle fancy. This is a grab-bag of on-site photos and observations, along with my very expert opinion. Frankly, this is where I put what my editors don't use. When I clog the news drain, this is where the mess lands.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shanksville Memorial

Far from the throne of finance


And the court of intrigue


Little would we expect momentous events to occur here


Shanksville’s scarred earth lay at the convergence of the elements


Ending its bucolic isolation



Flames of intended fury


Loosened our restraint


Avenging their crime, our leaders charged boldly


Gaining the spoils of victory

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question about Japan? Looking to do business here, or just want some helpful info. Go ahead and ask!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home